- “Simple storage for things. Allows storing up to 15 items.”
- – Blueprint description
"Simple storage for things. Can be placed in Build Mode"
A Small Box is a furniture used for storing items.
- Can hold up to 15 stacks or items.
- Placement: Floor (lvl.1)
- Grid Size: 1x1
- Max: 40
- Capacity: 15 slots
- Orientation: 4 positions
The Small Box is used in the following Blueprints:
Small Box is used to upgrade to Chest:
Small Box can be painted by pressing the button in the top right corner when interacting with the Small Box. The following options are available:
- Remove color (10 Alcohol)
- Blue (7 Blue Paint)
- Red (5 Red Paint)
- Yellow (5 Yellow Paint)
- Green (5 Green Paint)
- Black (5 Black Paint)
- White (5 White Paint)
- Purple (2 Red Paint, 5 Blue Paint)
- Orange (3 Red Paint, 3 Yellow Paint)
- Pink (5 Red Paint, 2 White Paint)
Logo/Icon on the Small Box depends on the type of item stored inside.
- If more than 1 type of items are stored together, then the logo/icon will be decided by the type of items that occupy the most storage slots.
- If the types of items occupy the storage slots evenly, then the logo/icon will be decided by the first type of item stored.
As of Beta v.1.16.3 assembly of Small Box at multiplayer was removed and replaced with the “Stockman”.
Before Beta v.1.16.3:
You can upgrade to 25 slots:
You can adjust access settings for Officer, Member and or Recruit of your Clan.
Trivia and Tips
- Small Box with items inside can’t be stored while in Base Builder mode.
- Max placement changed from 20 to 40 in Beta v.1.11.6.
- Before Beta v.1.6
- Blueprint description: "Simple storage for things. Allows storing up to 12 items."
- Capacity: increase 12 to 15 slots
- Underground loot storage in Bunker Alfa is often guarded by a Turret or Frenzied Giant.
- In some areas, loot boxes may spawn in on top of local resources like grass, trees, rocks, etc.