|Notice: Pumpkin Helmet is outdated and was removed from the game in version Beta v.1.10.2. Everything in this article refers to the game before version Beta v.1.10.2.|
- “Protects the head and brains, but disappears soon after the holiday is over.”
- —In-game description
"Protects the head and brains, but disappears soon after the holiday is over."
"Essential holiday item, can be used as a headwear. You can get a pumpkin helmet by changing stuff at Mrs. Woods or for completing tasks from the Ritual Book."
- In Beta v.1.10, exchange 20 Zombie Eye with Mrs. Woods at Pumpkin field.
- Completing tasks from the Ritual Book
- The Pumpkin Helmet is only exchangeable for 1000 points at the Dealer (trade with Frankie Stein), during the Halloween event. Points can be obtained through the trading of Zombie Tooth, Zombie Eyes, and Zombie Brains.
- You need 100 Zombie Brains, 250 Zombie Eyes or 500 Zombie Tooths for 1000 points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.