- “A water transport that combines great performance with storage space for personal items”
- – Blueprint description
"A water transport that combines great performance with storage space for personal items"
On November 12, 2020 was announced a riddle about that a new vehicle will introduced in the game.
"I unite, I divide, I’m fast, I’m slow. If you let me go, I run away. What am I?"
One week later, on November 19, 2020 was revealed this new vehicle is a motorboat.
Explanation of the riddle: I unite, I divide – a boat links places separated by water and plows the waves; I’m fast, I’m slow – when the motor is on, it's going fast, when the motor is off, it drifts; If you let me go, I run away – if you don’t tie a boat up, it gets drifted out.
- To unlock this Blueprint, you need to find it in the Port. This is the second blueprint you must find.
- Note: Location available from level 15
- Placement: Stone Floor (lvl.3)
- Max: 1
- Grid Size: 4x2
- Orientation: 1 position
- 30 Aluminium Plate
- 50 Rubber
- 5 Electronic Circuit
- 60 Plastic
- 20 Fiberglass
- 30 Carbon Composite
- 10 Pump
- 40 Glass
- 2 Boat engine
- 20 Oak Plank
- The boat has a capacity of 250 Fuel.
- The boat has 4 storage slots to carry items.
The Motorboat is only accessible from the Port location.
- Introduced in Beta v.1.17.6