Motel is a permanent location on the Global Map.
Badger Hills Motel, the illuminated sign has the image of a European badger.
Motel resets 36 hours after it is entered.
"Hotel, motel, whatcha gonna do today? We welcome all stray survivors, come in! Update 1.9.9. is here – new location, some nice loot, new game mechanics. Tip☝️: stock up on hatchets and keep in mind that if a zombie smells flesh, even walls won't stop him." (from https://twitter.com/LastDaySurvival)
"The wait is almost over." (from https://www.facebook.com/lastdayonearthgame/)
The developers said that this area is meant for beginners and will have mediocre loot.
- 1 Storage 20 slots/trash container
- 1 Storage 20 slots/grilling pit
- 1 Storage 20 slots/trunk car on the pool
- 4 Storage 20 slots/wardrobe
- 1 Storage 20 slots/balcony bar
- 1 Storage 20 slots/boiler
- 1 Storage 20 slots/bedside table
- 3 Storage 20 slots/TV stand
- 8 Plant Fiber + Seeds
- 6 Berry Bushes = 18 Berries
- 19 Pine Trees = 57 Pine Logs
- 7 Pine Logs (Ground)
- 12 Limestone (Ground)
- Can contain a Roasted Turkey in the grill near the pool
- Mobile Phones, Cigarettes are a very likely drop
- Can contain Coupons
- Bandages are a very likely drop
- Alcohol is available but its not as likely to drop as Mobile Phones or Cigarettes
- Behind the locked door after clearing the debris, a Grenade is often found in the wardrobe
- A Glock 17 is a rare find in one of the rooms
- Introduced in Beta v.1.9.9
- Changed it pointer from the red to yellow on Global Map in Beta v.1.10
- Repositioned on Global Map in Beta v.1.11.8
- The energy required went from 22 to 24 energy Beta v.1.11.8
- Will take about 1 and a half worth of Glock 17 to kill every zombie
- In the parking lot there is a pickup truck Ford F-Series (seventh generation)
- At the pool has a 1969 Ford Mustang
- Changed billboard from Baked Beans to Canned Food in Beta v.1.14
- Signal Amplifier was removed from the possible loots in this location.