The minimap displays the location of the player and various interactables found through out the location.
- Inner Ring 1 = 50-unit radius around you,
- Middle Ring 2 = 75-unit radius around you, and,
- Outer Ring 3 = 100-unit radius around you.
Most Zombies can see or smell you within Inner Ring 1 = 50 units.
Toxic Zombies have higher senses.
- Toxic Abominations can see or smell you within Middle Ring 2 = 75 units.
- Toxic Spitter can see you within 400 units which is 2 times the Diameter of the Minimap.
Random Spawn, however, changes their senses to Middle Ring 2 whatever type of zombie that is.
Bunker Alfa Zombies have only Inner Ring 1 Senses.
Silver arrow (White Blip): The Player (You) changed to silver arrow in Beta v.1.11.10
Green "X": Dead Friendly Creature
Yellow "X": Dead Passive Creature
Red "X": Dead Hostile Creature
Tombstone: Dead Player
Large Boxes: Loot (Abandoned Car, Airdrop)
Pine Trees: Pine Log
Dead Trees: Pine Log
- There will be instances where you will find single drops of Limestone or Pine Log, but won't show up on the map.
- You can determine the zombie from a distance on minimap with the help of size of red blip. If it is big then it is Toxic Abomination, Floater Bloater, etc. If it is small then it will be Roaming Zombie, Grey Wolf, etc.
- Changed Dead Tree icon on minimap in Beta v.1.8.5
- White Blip was changed to silver arrow in Beta v.1.11.10
- Ladder was added in Beta v.1.12.2
- Open chest at Camp. Sector 7 was added in Beta v.1.12.2
- Added Seaweed in Beta v.1.17.11