|Notice: Minigun is currently not craftable because Blueprints is unavailable in the game.|
- “Heavy multi-barreled machine gun. You will hardly need anything else.”
- —In-game description
"Heavy multi-barreled machine gun. You will hardly need anything else."
Information and Usage
The Minigun is a heavy weapon that slows the player down by 50% when equipped. To compensate for its high damage rate, the minigun will overheat when fired for long periods. When overheated, the minigun will require time to cool down, since the minigun is a machine gun in real life.
The minigun is one of the rarest weapons in the game and should be used only for high-risk situations. One of the places to use it is Rest Stop events, where it is useful for quickly killing the AI players.
- This weapon can only be found in Bunker Alfa's red coupon chest, loot in Floppy with coordinates locations, destroying a heavy turret on level 4 and some purchasable packs in the store. (And, of course, on Raids.)
- Outside of Bunker Alfa, you need a Dog with True Friend Trait introduced in Beta v.1.8
- Can be found at the new Destroyed convoy event in Beta v.1.9.4
- Rest Stop
- Before Beta v.1.9, could be recycled into Scrap Metal, Turret parts, and Steel Bar.
- Why you would want to recycle this is beyond me (Unless you have 4 turrets already in which case, go ahead).
- Introduced in Beta v.1.5
- In a picture for the iOS version of the game, the minigun recipe is shown in the Gunsmith Bench as 20 Steel Bars, 20 Weapon Parts, and 20 Bolts.