|Notice: M16 is currently not craftable because Tungsten Bar is unavailable in the game.|
- “Assault rifle with light recoil and high-velocity.”
- —Blueprint description
"An American automatic rifle, the last bastion of democracy in our world"
The M16 is a rifle that can be found in a loot container in Bunker Bravo, Bunker Alfa Level 1, 2, 3, and 4th floors, on raids, in yellow or red zone AI survivors (super rare chance), in a Weapon Crate, Rest Stop events, (or any event for that matter), can be earned in Survival Guide (List of tasks), and of course through in-game purchase.
It can also be obtained through Zombie Warfare Pack, "Rare weapon".
- The Dealer uses an M16 to defend himself if you attack him
- Though called the M16, the rifle closely resembles the M4A1 assault rifle. (if you look closely at the weapon itself, you can tell how very closely it is similar.)
- Can be used to mow down hordes of the undead, but constant firing will only last about 30 seconds (if unmodified).
- In Beta v.1.9
- Changed level from 76 to 94 in Beta v.1.15