|Attention: We have migrated our community's domain to https://last-day-on-earth-survival.fandom.com/ fandom.com. Find out more in this Fandom help page.|
Update 1.12: Anniversary
Are you ready for a good time? Anniversary update 1.12 is out! Partybus, quests, Huskies!
NEW IN VERSION 1.12
LAST DAY ON EARTH
- Last Day on Earth is turning 2 years old! We invite everyone to take part in a great celebration!
- Your old friends will gather at a new location to celebrate another year survived. A big party is waiting for you!
- Prepare to take part in seven celebratory events. Fireworks, fights, new monsters - just the way you like it.
- What is a birthday without presents? Complete tasks and get just rewards.
- Hot news for all dog lovers - huskies settled down in these parts!
- Supposedly, these dogs came from the north searching for food, so it's quite expected that they can found in snowy locations. You also have a chance to get a husky puppy with humanitarian aid box.
- You can't crossbreed huskies with other breeds, only with huskies. So beautiful, but so picky.
Update 1.11.12: Mercenaries
Can you hear it? It seems to be the sounds of a guitar. Mercenaries are already here.
NEW IN VERSION 1.11.12
- Time to meet mercenaries! Having made friends with their leader and offered a small price, you can make a contract with one of the available mercenaries.
- To make a contract you'll need special points. You can get them for field rations, first aid kits, and cards. To do this, you'll have to loot boxes in forests and kill a couple of zombies.
- Don't forget that mercenaries are like nomads, they don't belong to one place for a long time, so don't miss the event. It takes place from 26.04 till 13.05. Available to survivors at level 10 and higher.
- Each mercenary is unique and has their strengths and weaknesses. Someone will help you to obtain ore, another mercenary will increase your gained experience, some other one will be afraid of going to bunker, and someone under no circumstances will go to the police station.
- Mercenaries and raiders prefer staying away from each other's business, so no mercenary will help you to raid other players. Be careful when choosing a true companion depending on your set tasks.
- A mercenary can die of a fatal wound. They can be saved with a shot of adrenaline. Look for needles in bunker, the police station and at the farm.
- If after some traveling you discovered that you want to be all alone for some time, you can always remove your mercenary from the group and get him back to mercenaries' camp while the contract is still valid.
- When the contract is over, your mercenary will leave you, having left all stuff in the chest at mercenaries' camp.
- We made lots of technical changes in A1 characters that's why before you restart such locations as bunker, farm, police station, you may face some strange zombie behavior. As soon as the locations are restarted, everything will be right, so don't panic!
Update 1.11.10: Party
An update 1.11.10 is out (no kidding). Grab your mates and get this party started right now!
NEW IN VERSION 1.11.10
- Create groups with your friends to 3 members to walk around the wasteland. Even if you are from different clans - it's not a problem. All you need is to know a player's tag. It's much more fun to mop up the territory with your bros, than with some random guys.
- The fierce boss of Sector 7 has changed. Yet not his gruesome nature, so you still have to bust a gut before you and your friends share the loot from killing him. However, with proper skills and good wits, a few of your nerve cells can still be saved.
- We've added Twitch Drops for our streamers and their viewers! To activate them, go to the Settings section and connect your game account to the one on Twitch. This is very easy and rewardable with coins. More information about promotions and prize events will be published on our social media.
With the game in such early development stages, this wiki will help you keep up with the changes and additions that come with each patch. You'll find tips and guides for pros and beginners alike, stats for all your weapons/armor/enemies, and anything else you might need to make it through this particular Apocalypse. Since the game is still in early BETA, you can use a number of resources to stay current on patches, updates, and news. Check out the official Facebook Last Day on Earth and Twitter LastDaySurvival pages, or head on over to the subreddits Reddit LDESurvival and/or Reddit LastDayonEarthGame for access to more LDE:S goodness. You'll also find links to other Discord, Facebook, and Forum communities.
- Last Day on Earth: Survival Wiki 6 minutes ago
- Partybus 27 minutes ago
- Scout's Respirator 41 minutes ago
- Talk:Bugs/Quirks 2 hours ago
- Talk:Bugs/Quirks 3 hours ago
- Adhesive 10 hours ago
- Talk:Chopper Fork 11 hours ago
- The developer are racist 19 hours ago
- Talk:Private 21 hours ago
- Talk:Cleanliness 1 day ago
|Bunker Alfa codes|
|Official Social Media|
I was wondering if exist any way to migrate my data from iOS to my Android device, can a…Read more >
LOS "DESARROLLADORES" SON UN MONTON DE GENTE RACISTA Y BUENO NO SOLO LOS DESARROLLADORES SI NO TODA…Read more >
hello and welcome back ladies and male craps , and todays post is regarding the un-imported items a…Read more >
Hello ladies and gents and welcome back to another one of my blogs. this time this isn't a problem …Read more >
Have you guys seen a video that doomeris has posted a while back well I took some thought and thoug…Read more >
If you like Last Day on Earth: Survival, check out these other games:
- Frostborn Android by Kefir!
- Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival Android, Grim Soul: Survival iOS by Kefir! • Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Wiki
- Jurassic Survival Android, iOS by Mishka Production • Facebook, Twitter
- Cube Survival Story Android by Mishka Production • Facebook, Twitter
- Westland Survival Android, iOS by Helio Games • Discord, Facebook, Reddit, Wiki
- Stormfall: Saga of Survival Android, iOS by Plarium Global Ltd • Facebook, Twitter, Wiki