- “Allows to cook even the most sophisticated dishes.”
- – Blueprint description
"Allows to cook even the most sophisticated dishes"
Before Beta v.1.18.10:
- Placement: Stone Floor (lvl.3)
- Max: 1
- Grid Size: 1x1
- Orientation: 2 positions
Unlike Weapon mod blueprints, kitchen stove recipes are not found by scavenging.
They are discovered by experimenting cooking fish with various ingredients and making new dishes.
- If the combined ingredients are recognized as a legitimate recipe a new dish will be made and the recipe will be added to the open recipes list, if it’s not then either “fish stew” or “something gross” dish will be made.
- The effect/buff is time limited and will show up in temporary skills screen.
- Once a dish is created it can only be eaten, it cannot be stored.
- In order to use multiple recipes at the same time, Coins will be needed to speed up cooking time.
- Recipes buffs/effects do not stack.
- The recipe buff percentage and/or duration is affected by the quality of the fish used in the cooking.
- Fish quality is represented by Bronze, Silver or Gold star:
List of recipes
The complete set of recipes, their known effects, and the required ingredients: (as of beta v.1.16.4)
|Sweet and sour perch||Perch||"Stills thirst for a long period of time"||No thirst||20||25||30||30:00||18|
|Perch stuffed with vegetables||Perch||"Stills hunger for a long period of time"||No hunger||20||25||30||30:00||18|
|Carp stuffed with mushrooms||Carp||"Increases the chance to fish up a chest"||Chance to fish up a chest increased||10||15||18||25:00||17|
|Salmon baked with vegetables||Salmon||"Increases experience for killing a zombie"||+30% experience for killing a zombie||8||13||20||26:40||17|
|Salmon soup||Salmon||"Increases the amount of wood obtained"||+10/15/20% chance to get an extra log||10||15||20||32:40||18|
|Catfish and a side of vegetables||Catfish||"Increases the chance to find rare fish"||Increases the chance to find rare fish||10||15||20||35:00||18|
|Pike with mushroom sauce||Pike||"Increases speed of running"||Run faster||6||12||18||45:00||19|
|Stuffed pike||Pike||"Moving across the map spends less energy"||Movement across the map is cheaper||??||??||30||43:20||19|
|Sturgeon with wild mushrooms||Sturgeon||"Increases the chance to get a female dog when breeding"||Chance to get a female dog when breeding increased by 10||10||??||??||41:40||19|
|Sturgeon with vegetables||Sturgeon||"Increases the chance to get a male dog when breeding"||Chance to get a male dog when breeding increased||10||??||??||45:00||19|
|Fish steaks||Perch||"You make less noise when breaking walls and furniture at another player's base"||Make less noise on a raid||10||15||20||41:40||19|
|Fish Mix||Perch||"Increases armor"||+10 armor||8||13||20||61:00||21|
|Lavish mix of fishes||Catfish||"Increases the chance to get the True Friend skill when breeding dogs"||Chance to get the True Friend skill when breeding dogs is increased||10||??||??||101:00||22|
|Fish sticks||Salmon||"Increases the amount of ore obtained"||+10/15/20% chance for extra ore||10||15||20||38:20||18|
|Trout baked with mushrooms||Trout||"Body protection from radiation increased"||Increases protection from radiation||8||12||15||35:00||18|
|Thick soup with trout||Trout||"Decreases cooldown of active skills"||Cooldown of active skills decreased by 15%||8||15||??||41:40||19|
|Bottle of Water|
|Fish Stew||Any Fish||"Restores Health"|
|Edible combinations that's not one of correct recipes|
|Something Gross||Any Fish||Does nothing (Only option is to throw it away)|
|Anything inedible (e.g. plastic bottle)|
- Introduced in Beta v.1.15
- Cooking animation added in Beta v.1.15.1
- Added 2 new recipes with Trout in Beta v.1.16.4
- Changed crafting requirements in Beta v.1.18.10
- Fish stew can be created with other types of fish or ingredients.
- Adding a single inedible item produces the aptly named result "Something Gross", It has 2 uses, as you can throw it away or use it to remind yourself that you're an absolute moron for thinking it would work.