Home is the first and main location in single player mode for the player.
- This is the only location where a Player can enter Base Builder mode to:
- The available area size to build is 18 blocks by 18 blocks.
- It is not possible to move the Old Pickup Truck or build near it.
- The Size of this place is 400 units by 400 units.
- This is also the only safe place to store resources collected from other locations on the Global Map.
- Tip: There are other location where it is possible to store resources, but as mentioned by the devs in the past, those locations are not considered safe and in future updates any resources stored there might be deleted or stolen.
- Zombie Horde also spawn at this location every 24 hours.
- Tip: The only way in the Beta v.1.8.5 and up (but can change), to stop the horde from coming for 3 days is to defeat the Witch and get the Witch's Head. However, after 3 days of burning the Witch's Head at home, it will break and Zombie Horde will spawn again.
- If a player dies at this location, the player’s body will be kept at the same place it died and recovery of the items and resources is possible.
The first time the player spawn at the home base, there will be:
- Pine Log x 20
- Limestone x 20
- Pine Tree x 20 = 60 Pine Logs
- Limestone Rock x 5 = 15 Limestones
- Iron Rock x 5 = 15 Iron Ores
- Berry Bush x 7 = 21 berries
- Plant Fiber x 20 + Seeds
- Deer x 3
Note: This resources will not respawn if the player collects them.
- Tip: It is possible to leave those resources for decoration purposes.
- In Small Box:
- Roaming Zombie 40 HP x 5
Enemies that might spawn at random days/after Zombie Horde passes:
Note: Any stored resources in dead enemies slots will disappear when the game resets.
- Lvl 2 Door x 1
- Lvl 2 Window x 3
- Lvl 2 Wall x 6
- Lvl 3 Wall x 6
- Destroyed lvl 2 Wall x 2
- Lvl 2 Floor x 9
- Lvl 3 Floor x 8
- Walls are not needed at the beginning of the game, Zombie Horde Will destroy lvl 1 and lvl 2 Walls, Doors and Windows but will not destroy Workstations and Furniture.
- It is better to wait and have all the resources to build a lvl 3 Wall and building it in one go.
- Putting a Doormat at the Base and covering it with Walls will give a safe place to spawn, especially if the player exits a Location with Low Health and trying to avoid any spawned enemy at home.
- Before starting to Raid (as of Beta v.1.17.2- player needs to be level 150) it’s recommended to build a honeycomb base with at least one layer of lvl 2 Walls and two layers of lvl 3 Walls.