|Notice: Glock 17 is currently not craftable because Gunpowder is unavailable in the game.|
- “An Austrian gun without a safety and trigger pull, but with fast speed.”
- —Blueprint description
"Gun that offers more than enough firepower when it is needed most."
- Ordinary (100 shots/2000 damage)
- +Extended Magazine Mod (+20% durability) (120 shots total/2400 damage)
- It can be found in boxes of the yellow and red zones
- Through trading with the Dealer
- In Airdrop box
- The Crashed Plane.
- On AI Survivors (Rare)
- In NPC Survivor Bases
- In Bunker Alfa (Every loot crate)
- At Rest Stops (Requires Chopper to go to the Rest Stop).
- Dead soldier at Bunker Alfa (one time only)
- Do not use guns at yellow and green zones. Use melee weapons instead.
- Bow can be a ranged weapon at yellow and green zones instead of wasting a Glock 17.
- Try to use this gun when dealing with Frenzied Giants at Bunker Alfa.
- You can farm these guns at Bunker Alfa at the terminals.
- A good weapon to use against The Blind One because like the Shotgun, it doesn't miss however, it's DPS is a little bit higher.
- Added 5 Gunpowder in Beta v.1.6
- It is a waste crafting this because it requires 20 Steel Bars for the future update.
- It is better to find this than crafting for the future update.
- Like all guns, durability will not decrease when not firing at a target.
- In Beta v.1.9
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.