- “Irreplaceable thing for making complex electric devices.”
- – Blueprint description
"Irreplaceable thing for making complex electric devices."
Electronic Circuit is a rare crafting item that is used for end-game construction.
- Recycling the following at Recycler:
- N 50.01061, E -110.1134
- Blackport PD (as of Beta v.1.14)
- Port Sewer
- 5 Electronic Circuits are required for the construction of the Acid Bath.
- 1 Electronic Circuits is used for a level 2 Turret and 3 Electronic Circuits are used for a level 3 upgrade
- 1 Electronic Circuits can be used to fix the terminals at Blackport PD
- 23 Electronic Circuits can be used to fix the terminals at Bunker Bravo
- 3 for Deactivation of Turrets
- 5 for Opening Locks
- 10 for Patrol Cancel
- 5 for Ventilation Clearance
- Only Surface Rad Clearing and Waterpumps don't require any Electronic Circuits
- 1 Electronic Circuits can be used to reset Blackport PD's Arena after dying or surrendering.
- Before Beta v.1.16.3, 1 Electronic Circuit was needed for the Gateway Door at Wall. Sector 7.
- As of now, 45 Electronic Circuits are required for anything functional in the game.
- Craftable since Beta v.1.17.6