- “Too noisy to put inside the house. Assembled after placing on the ground.”
- – Blueprint description
"Too noisy to put inside the house. Assembled after placing on the ground. Can be placed in Build Mode"
There are two stages to crafting the Electric Generator. The first will require a few items, and finalizing it will be a lot more difficult, because it requires about 40 Gasoline.
- Placement: Ground
- Max: 1 (But more than 1 when you get it from raiding.)
- Grid Size: 1x1
- Orientation: 2 positions
- 10 Wrench
- 15 Rubber Parts
- 20 Ball Bearing
- 30 Iron Plate
- 40 Duct Tape
- 25 Wiring
- 5 Engine Part
- 50 Bolts
- 40 Gasoline
- 15 Aluminium Plate
Finalizing Electric Generator
You can craft multiple Electric Generators, however, you may only place 1 at a time except when you got it from Raiding.
On the Recycler, an assembled Electric Generator can be recycled into Aluminium Plate, Engine Part, and Bottle with Gasoline in 1 hour and 30 minutes at an appropriate level of Mechanics recycling skill.
- Since Beta v.1.9.4, you can recycle the Electric Generator obtained from raids
- Before Beta v.1.6
- Since Beta v.1.14 you can have limited quantity (5) of this item at your Home
- "I got too many of such items at my base"