- “Too noisy to put inside the house. Assembled after placing on the ground.”
- —Blueprint description
"Too noisy to put inside the house. Assembled after placing on the ground. Can be placed in Build Mode"
There are two stages to crafting the Electric Generator. The first will require a few items, and finalizing it will be a lot more difficult, because it needed about 40 Gasoline.
- Placement: Ground
- Max: 1 (But more than 1 when you get it when you raiding.)
- Grid Size: 1x1
- Orientation: 2 positions
- 10 Wrench
- 15 Rubber Parts
- 20 Ball Bearing
- 30 Iron Plate
- 40 Duct Tape
- 25 Wiring
- 5 Engine Part
- 50 Bolts
- 40 Gasoline
- 15 Aluminium Plate
Finalizing Electric Generator
The only current use for the generator is to restore power to the Watchtower.
You can make two or more, in one time. However, only 1, to place. You can get more when you are: Get the Electric Generator when raiding. This is the only way.
On the Recycler, a Electric Generator assembled can be recycled into Aluminium Plate, Engine Part, and Bottle with Gasoline in 1 hour and 30 minutes at an appropriate level of Mechanics recycling skill.
- Since Beta v.1.9.4, you can recycle the Electric Generator obtained from raids
- Before Beta v.1.6
- Since Beta v.1.14 you can have limited quantity (5) of this item at your Home
- "I got too many of such items at my base"