|The above video was added by FANDOM's Staff, not members of the Last Day on Earth: Survival Wiki. Please take notice that the above video may contain inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding the article's subject matter.|
The Dealer is a random event that appears on the World Map after a player builds a CB Radio. Once you have a CB Radio you have to tune it to the right pitch to find his message. If you accept it he will tell you what to bring as well as his location. He will trade you his Weapon Crate or Puppy in a Box if you give him the items or materials he needs.
The Dealer can be attacked but can only be damaged by 30+ Damage Weapon such as Shotgun (dealing 1 damage per shot) or an Milkor MGL / Grenade (dealing 3 damage per shot). When you attack him three times, he will turn hostile and attack you with his M16.
His M16 (deals normal 12 damage) can break and will eventually fight with his fist (6 damage).
"Stop it!" - Dealer
"Back off!" - Dealer
"I warn you!" - Dealer
"You asked for it!" - Dealer
WARNING: Once the Dealer becomes hostile he remains that way even if you go to another zone. You can remove his hostility by closing and relaunching LDoE. (This will reset him to his original friendly attitude.)
If a player activates auto mode near the Dealer, the player will start attacking the Dealer, so be careful!
Below is a simple list of what the Dealer has been seen trading for.
Since update Beta v.1.5.2, trading has changed. From now on you're always trading for a Weapon Crate or Puppy in a Box not knowing what is inside. It is possible only to trade for one crate or box at a time.
- 10 Baked Beans, 1 Beer
- 3 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 10 Alcohol
- 5 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 5 Alcohol
- 10 Bandages, 2 First Aid Kit
- 5 Carrot Stew, 5 Jerky
- 10 Carrot Stew, 10 Jerky
- 15 Nails, 20 Rope
- 10 Iron Bar, 20 Piece of Cloth
- 15 Iron Bar, 5 Pine Plank, 20 Leather
- 10 Rope, 15 Nails
- 20 Rope, 10 Nails
- 5 Stone Brick, 10 Iron Bar, 5 Pine Plank, 10 Leather
- 10 Stone Brick, 5 Iron Bar, 10 Pine Plank, 5 Leather
- 10 Stone Brick, 20 Iron Bar, 10 Pine Plank
- 1 Medical Table
- 1 Medical Table, 1 Woodworking Bench
- 1 Sewing Table
- 1 Stonecutter's Table, 1 Sewing Table
- 1 Woodworking Bench, 1 Stonecutter's Table
- 1 Beer, 2 Cigarettes
- 1 Gold Bar, 1 Expensive Watches
- 1 Lock and Key, 20 Carrots, 5 Thick Fabric
- 1 Mobile Phone, 1 Cigarettes
- 1 USB Drive, 1 Expensive Watches
- 5 Duct Tape, 5 Ball Bearing, 3 Transistor, 8 Rubber Parts
- 10 Duct Tape, 2 Transistor, 7 Rubber Parts
- 5 Rubber Parts, 8 Bolts, 5 Wiring, 10 Ball Bearing
- 5 Wiring, 3 Transistor, 10 Bolts
- 5 Baked Beans, 1 Beer
- 2 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 7 Alcohol
- 4 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 4 Alcohol
- 7 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit
- 4 Carrot Stew, 4 Jerky
- 4 Duct Tape, 4 Ball Bearing, 2 Transistor, 6 Rubber Parts
- 7 Duct Tape, 2 Transistor, 5 Rubber Parts
- 1 Expensive Watches
- 1 Gold Bar
- 10 Iron Bar, 4 Pine Plank, 14 Leather
- 1 Mobile Phone
- 14 Pine Plank, 10 Iron Bar, 5 Nails
- 14 Pine Plank, 10 Iron Bar, 4 Rubber Parts
- 7 Rope, 10 Nails
- 14 Rope, 7 Nails
- 4 Rubber Parts, 6 Bolts, 4 Wiring, 7 Ball Bearing
- 4 Stone Brick, 7 Iron Bar, 4 Pine Plank, 7 Leather
- 7 Stone Brick, 4 Iron Bar, 7 Pine Plank, 4 Leather
- 1 Stonecutter's Table
- 4 Wiring, 2 Transistor, 7 Bolts
- 1 Woodworking Bench
- 2 Aluminium Plate, 1 C-4 Explosive, 2 Steel Bar, 5 Engine Part
- 1 Aluminium Plate, 1 C-4 Explosive, 1 Steel Bar, 2 Engine Part (with Trader Skill)
- 1 Steel Plate, 5 Aluminium Bar, 3 Air Filter, 1 Electronic Circuit
- 1 Steel Plate, 2 Aluminium Bar, 1 Air Filter, 1 Electronic Circuit (with Trader Skill)
(Earn on the Bunker Alfa is the good way to get those stuff)
Data collected from 200 Weapon Crate rolls in v.1.15.1. The average probability of getting one of the following items is 12.5% ± 3%. Based on the current sample size (n=200), Shotgun and Saw blade mace are slightly less common than the other items.
|Reward||Drop Probability (%)|
|Saw Blade Mace||9.5|
Chinese New Year 2018
- Red Envelope (cost 20): When used gives 300 experience points
- Dumplings (cost 75): When used, increases the amount of produced ore and tree for 10 minutes
- Tang Yuan (cost 75): When used, there is a chance to inflict critical damage with a long-range weapon for 10 minutes
- Zombie Collar (cost 500): Used for temporary winning zombies to your side. Works only for 5 zombies at a time.
- Pumpkin Helmet (cost 1000): Protects the head and brains, but disappears soon after the holiday is over. Armor: 6
- Pattern "Halloween'17" (cost 5000): Allows you to repaint your Chopper.
- There is a bug in which the event timer would only tick down when in the app (this has only been tested with the Dealer so far). To clarify: if you walk toward the timed location, close the app, then only log back AFTER your avatar reaches it, when your avatar leaves, the location timer will be what was when you closed the app. This can result in significant energy savings on the Dealer's double visits; i.e., the Dealer with a 25-minute timer that is 20 minutes' walking distance away can be visited twice without any energy spent.
- Just like Specialist, it has 1,000 Armor. But unlike him, it can't be killed.
- Prior to Beta v.1.5.2, the name of the Dealer was the Trader. As of Beta v.1.5.3, the screen that appears when you chat with this NPC still says "Trader."
- Renamed from Dealer to Dealer Joe in Beta v.1.9.7
- Here's how you can prepare for the dealer to cover almost all recipes:
|Abandoned truck||Dealer Chest|
|1||20 Rope||1||15 Nails|
|2||1 Mobile Phone||2||20 Iron Bar|
|3||1 USB Drive||3||20 Leather|
|4||1 Gold Bar||4||10 Pine Planks|
|5||1 Expensive Watches||5||10 Stone Bricks|
|6||3 Transistors||6||10 Bolts|
|7||5 Wiring||7||10 Ball Bearings|
|8||8 Rubber Parts||8||10 Duct Tape|
|9||1 Beer||9||10 Baked Beans|
|10||2 Cigarettes||10||16 Bandages|
|16||20 Piece of Cloth|
|weapon slot =>||17||Hatchet|
|1st pocket =>||18||10 Carrot Stew|
|2nd pocket =>||19||10 Jerky|
- Off-road bike needed
- Only the Lock and key quest can't be completed, but it requires 2 more ingredients:
+1 lock and key
+5 Thick fabric
- If you need extra space after the deal is finished, you can destroy beer, cigarettes e.t.c.