|Notice: Christmas Tree is outdated and was removed from the game in version Beta v.1.11.4. Everything in this article refers to the game before version Beta v.1.11.4.|
- “The main attribute of the Christmas and New Year holidays. If fully decorated, allows getting presents once a day.”
- —Blueprint description
"The main attribute of the Christmas and New Year holidays. If fully decorated, allows getting presents once a day."
"If you’re not sure whether it’s time to set up a Christmas tree or not – we are absolutely against this kind of hesitations. Open recipes, find a Christmas tree, set it up at your base and get presents every day. Profit!" (from Update 1.11: Christmas Event)
It has 5 slots, you get gifts every day.
During Christmas 2017 had 20 slots.
- Placement: Ground (May be placed on any surface.)
- Max: 1
- Grid Size: 1x1
- Capacity: 5 slots
- Orientation: 1 position
- 5 Wooden Toy
- 20 Rope
- 1 Small Box
- 12 Batteries
- 7 Bell
- 8 Handmade Jar Toy
- 20 Piece of Cloth
- 3 Holly
- 15 Cones
- 3 Lights
- Blueprint was removed automatically from the game in version Beta v.1.11.3 after end of the event.
- Reintroduced in Beta v.1.11, removed in Beta v.1.11.4
- Introduced in Beta v.1.6.12, removed in Beta v.1.7.2
- "Main Christmas attribute. Fully decorated, allows getting gifts once a day" - Old description Christmas 2017