- “A small fuel tank required for assembling a motorcycle. Nowadays can be found in Army bunkers”
- —In-game description
"A small fuel tank required for assembling a motorcycle. Nowadays can be found in Army bunkers"
The Chopper Gas Tank is a key item required for completing your Chopper.
The Chopper Gas Tank:
- Can be found in Bunker Alfa's Lobby in the Yellow (Survival Kit) or Red (Combat Gear) coupon crates, as a rare item.
- Can be found in the Crooked Creek Farm in the barn (if the door opens).
- Item is purchasable in the In-Game Shop in the Mechanic's pack.
- In the paid version of Survival Guide.
Chopper Gas Tank is used in the following:
Chopper - Phase 2, Finalization
- Drop rate was increased in version Beta v.1.6.10 to extremely rare.
- Even after this update, the drop rate of Chopper Gas Tank was still very low and was hard to find.
- Drop rate significantly increased as of Beta v.1.10.3 with the addition of Gas Station. Gas Station added the option to exchange all the Chopper Parts for Mechanic's Boxes.
- There was a period of time when Gas Tank could be found on Bunker Alfa Floor 3 but this was removed in an update.
- The Chopper Gas Tank will get an increased drop rate for every red-coupon crate in which you don’t get one. (was talked about maybe being done, but no devblog confirms this)