- “Comes in handy when blowing walls and doors in other survivors' houses. Can be found assembled in the bunker as well as on other dangerous locations”
- – Blueprint description
"Comes in handy when blowing walls and doors in other survivors' houses. Can be found assembled in the bunker as well as on other dangerous locations"
The Disadvantage is when you using to break the level 3 walls, the noise is so huge that could reach from 18 at least.
Crafting materials before Beta v.1.15:
- C-4 Explosive will be used to break down AI Survivor's stronger walls, doors, and windows in their bases. (When visiting the NPC Survivor Base to break down their house or when you Raiding).
- Note: C-4 Explosive can be used for all walls and doors at levels one through three. If you have C-4 in your inventory and you don't have Hatchet (or Iron Hatchet one), to break down the level one and two wall, you can uses C-4.
- You can break gore pools in Infected Forest for less Crawler zombie spawning when Witch runs to heal.
- Added in Beta v.1.8.2 10 Plastic on crafting.
- In Beta v.1.9
- In Beta v.1.15
- Changed level from 88 to 100 in Beta v.1.15
- Craftable since Beta v.1.15