|The above video was added by FANDOM's Staff, not members of the Last Day on Earth: Survival Wiki. Please take notice that the above video may contain inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding the article's subject matter.|
Bunker Bravo is one of the abandoned Army bunkers on the world map. On the main level, resources, Items, or Creatures do not re-spawn once taken or killed. As of Update 1.15, the bunker currently has 4 subfloors. Bunker Bravo has six military lockers on its main floor. All the lockers from the main floor are refreshed on update 1.15.
The outside area of the main level consists of 22 Dead Trees. From Beta v.1.15, for access to the interior of the Main Level, CAC Card B isn't required. There will be a group of raiders and a group of soldiers fighting each other until the raiders overtake the soldiers and clear your way into bunker bravo.Like Bunker Alfa, several lockers containing Items are inside. As mentioned previously, any items at this location do not reset. While this prevents returning for new loot, it allows the area to function as a separate storage location from the player's Home. In order to open the bunker, you have to bring an Electric Generator.
Tips for Clearing Bunker Bravo Floors
Take as many healing supplies as you can. Basic firearms, like the common Glock 17, isn't advised as it does not do enough damage.
- The zombies will quickly remove any armor players have, so backup armor is suggested.
- It is recommended to do your fighting on the edge of the green zone and to step off as soon as the main group catches up with the fast biters. Another strategy is to wear Tactical Boots and run around the perimeter while shooting at the oncoming zombies. Be careful.
- Always have eyes on the radiation levels in the bunker as you can't heal over the radioactive damage to your health. (Radiation depletes maximum health)
There are several features unique to Bunker Bravo, such as the zombie system, special objects, and rooms. Players will find a large terminal that functions as deactivation and activation for 6 terminals in the lobby. On each floor of Bunker Bravo, players will face several new zombies that have their own unique abilities such as Stormtrooper, Screamer, Toxic Spewer, Toxic Darter, Juggernaut, Fetid Corpse, Exploder, Explosive Zombie, Acid Melter, Slasher, Riot Zombie, as well as three new Bosses. On the 2nd floor, players will fight against the Liquidator Boss. On the 3rd floor, players will face the Doctor Dread Boss. On the 4th floor, players will be up against the Cocoon Boss.
The outside area of the main level contains 22 Pine Trees. First-time access to the Bunker's interior doesn't requires a CAC Card B, which is possible to acquire from loot boxes or enemies at various zones on the Global Map. After using the access card, this area will remain unlocked permanently.
To access the underground levels of Bunker Bravo, an Electric Generator must be placed into the computer terminal in the main building on the ground floor.
The sublevels of the Bunker function differently from the ground floor.
Until reset, all progress is saved, including enemies killed, items looted, and the corpse of the last player death.
Floor 1 - Entrance
Like Bunker Alfa, the first sublevel serves as a lobby area with a few features relating to the lower levels, including a list next to the elevator that serves as a directory for the three floors below. There are also 3 cargo loot boxes on each floor. Unlike Bunker Alfa, players only need to press a button on the cargo loot elevator to get the loot instead of amassing coupons for an exchange. Each floor gives different loot.
From the 2nd floor the player usually gets:
- 4-6 Carbon Composite
- 20 Cap
- 1-2 Factory Parts
- 1 AntiRad
- 1-2 Cog
- 4-5 Gun Oil
- 1-3 Engine Part
- 1 Air Filter
- 7-10 Spring
- 1 Light Bulb, 1 USB Drive, 1 Wrench
From the 3rd floor player usually gets:
- 3-4 Car Battery
- 1 Electronic Circuit
- 1-3 Hi-Tech Components
- 1 Anti-radiation Pills
- 1-7 Factory Parts
- 30 Cap
- 3-5 Cog
- 3-5 Rubber
- 5 Spring
- 1 Light Bulb, 1 Flashlight, 1 Camera, 1 USB Drive
From the 4th floor player usually gets:
- 1 Gas Cylinder
- 1 Gas Cylinder, 1 Explosive Material
- 5 Cog, 7 Cog, 1 Explosive Material, 2 Explosive Material
- 5 Cog, 6 Cog, 2 Factory Parts, 3 Factory Parts
- 8 Factory Parts, 10 Factory Parts, 2 Carbon Composite
- 1 Carbon Composite, 2 Carbon Composite, 1 Lens
- 1 Lens, 50 Cap
- 3 Hi-Tech Components, 50 Cap
- 4 Hi-Tech Components, 1 Gun Oil, 2 Gun Oil
- 2 Gun Oil, 3 Gun Oil, 3 Acid, 5 Acid
- 5 Acid, 3 Grenade, 4 Grenade
- 5 Grenade, 7 Spring, 9 Spring
- 5 Spring, 8 Spring, 10 Spring, 7 Rubber, 10 Rubber
- 11 Rubber, 12 Rubber, 2 Steel Plate, 3 Steel Plate
- 2 Steel Plate, 4 Steel Plate, 1 Anti-radiation Pills
- 1 Expensive Watches, 1 USB Drive, 1 B-Complex
- 3 Gasoline, 4 Gasoline, 1 Anti-radiation Pills
- 1 Camera, 1 USB Drive, 3 Aluminium Wire
- 2 Gasoline, 3 Gasoline, 4 Gasoline, 1 Gunpowder
- 2 Aluminium Wire, 4 Aluminium Wire, 1 Turret parts, 1 ATV Wheel
Floor 2 - Laboratory
Floor 3 - Reactor Zone
Floor 4 - Cooling System
Deactivation Of Turrets function is to deactivate all turrets in Bunker Bravo. It will be easier if this terminal is turned on.
Opening Locks terminal function opens a secret room in Bunker Bravo. In the room there is some interesting loot, but be careful because there are zombies guarding it. (maybe Toxic Spewer or Screamer or other)
Patrol Cancel can be used to disable some zombie spawns, which is most noticeable on Floor 2 where the zombies are present in almost half the amount when Patrol Cancel is activated.
Ventilation Clearance can prevent some Toxic Spewer zombies crawling out of ventilation shafts.
Water Pumps can be used to remove water and all acid from the floor.
- CHEAPEST WAY TO CLEAR BUNKER BRAVO FLOOR 2! MAP GUIDE INCLUDED! - Last Day on Earth: SurvivalDoomeris
- CHEAPEST WAY TO CLEAR BUNKER BRAVO FLOOR 3! MAP GUIDE INCLUDED! - Last Day on Earth: SurvivalDoomeris
- CHEAPEST WAY TO CLEAR BUNKER BRAVO FLOOR 4! - MAP GUIDE INCLUDED! - Last Day on Earth: SurvivalDoomeris