- “Can drastically restore health and ease one's life”
- – In-game description
Bandages are one of the items that restore Health. Consuming one will heal up to 40 Health. With the new Medic Skill after Beta v.1.11.5, Bandages will restore more hit points, increasing by 2% per level, with a total 10%.
Bandages can be found in loot storages at various locations and special events.
- Bunker Alfa
- Blackport PD
- Loot storages in farming areas
- Crashed Plane
- Crooked Creek Farm Farm chest & loot storages
- Port Laboratory Key card A storage
- Destroyed convoy
- N 50.01061, E -110.1134
- Rest Stop
- NPC Survivor Base in Raider event
- Drop from AI Survivor on Farming zones
Bandages are used in the following Blueprints:
Trading with Dealer Joe
- It was added at the launch of the game
- Medic Skill: bandages restores more hit points, increases 4% per level, total 20% before Beta v.1.11.5
- Crafting inside Camp. Sector 7 added in Beta v.1.12.1
- Changed crafting from 4 to 5 Piece of Cloth inside Camp. Sector 7 in Beta v.1.12.3
- Changed design in Beta v.1.14
- Consuming the Bandages rather than using them for crafting First Aid Kit can be more efficient.