|Notice: Baked Beans has been replaced and was removed from the game in version Beta v.1.14. It was converted to Canned Food. Everything in this article refers to the game before version Beta v.1.14.|
- “Rich protein source, can be kept forever”
- – In-game description
"Rich protein source, can be kept forever"
Every 24 hours, 3 Baked Beans appear in the Inbox and disappear if not taken before their timer runs out.
Since Beta v.1.12.3 experienced survivors of the 100th level and higher no longer receive the 3 Baked Beans and 3 Bottle of Water, since they are already quite independent and can take care of their food by themselves.
- AI Survivors in farming areas
- Farming zones
- Can be obtained from loot chests and bags found in the wilderness, as well as in bunkers and at event locations
- Can be obtained from AI's bases in their water catchers and chests
- Can be bought in the store for 30 coins or in the Survivor's Pack
Baked Beans are the only way to get Empty Cans.
- It was added at game launch
- Baked Beans have the same health, hunger and thirst as Carrots.
- Your design like the Heinz Baked Beans
- You will no longer get free Baked Beans and Bottle of Water in your inbox if you are level 100 or above Beta v.1.12.3